Saturday, February 16, 2019

Back in Eden.....


Good afternoon friends.
After being away for a while I arrived back here to the delightful Eden Valley on Thursday afternoon.
My cousin was kind enough to bring me up and stayed for a couple of days. We took advantage of the weather and spent yesterday and this morning exploring a bit before I was once again left car less here......
So I thought I would give you a little break from dust and grime and share a few pics from our rambles. Rest assured, normal chaos will resume from Monday.

Our ramble centered around the Eden Benchmarks, a series of 10 sculptures sited close to the river Eden and over the last couple of days we found five of them 

Our first stop, The Primrose Stone (by Joss Smith) 


This one is sited next to the river close to the Roman Weir.  It is a very pretty spot to spend a little while.

Back on the road we headed off to Eden Bridge in search of the next one.

This is Cypher Piece (by Frances Pelly)




I'll pop the others on over the next few weeks in between building pics but to end this post this was sunset looking over to Brough Castle. A lovely end to a day.


Now to sit back a relax with a cuppa, hope you have a relaxing evening too.

1 comment: