Friday, January 25, 2019

Bathroom messes.

Good afternoon folks.
After celebrating Christmas it didn't take long to get back into making more dust and mess. This time in the bathroom.
The fun and games we had trying to move the bathtub, being cast iron it weighs rather a lot.....
However, we managed and it is now sitting in one of the bedrooms along with the basin till it came be put back in.



 I don't know why I was surprised to discover that there was a gap under the window but I was. I keep forgetting that originally this and the stairs were originally a room with a fireplace.

 Pretty much all the plaster has blown in here so it all needs to come down.



 Luckily it comes off easily so didn't take long to shift the first lot.

It's all good fun.... though I am hoping that it won't be too much longer before we start to build back up again. The good new is that both chimneys are done so the scaffolding should come down soon.
Then all the inside work can begin in earnest which is good as the weather is definitely not conducive to working outside.

Enjoy the afternoon folks and I'll catch up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment